This letter is to compliment you and your team on the excellent and thorough job you have done on your treatments to prevent pests and insects from entering our home. Your team members remove bugs and cobwebs from the house before spraying which was never done by the pest control company we had at our previous home. You have prevented pests from entering our newly built home which was not the case with the previous pest control company at the previous house we built.
Dick & Nancy
Quarterly Pest Control Service
Intro 1st Service
- A complete inspection of the interior and the exterior of you property.
- Removal of kitchen and bathroom switch plates and place a barrier into wall voids to prevent insects from invading your property.
- Baits are placed in all cracks and crevices in the kitchen and bathroom area.
- Treatment around and under appliances such as dishwasher, refrigerator, washer and dryer.
- Treatment of attic or crawl spaces.
- Removal of spider webs and wasps nests from under eaves around windows and garage.
- Treatment of all entry points (doors, windows, and eaves area).
- Complete treatment of patios, porches, lanais, screen rooms and screened pool space.
- Treatment of soil, turf or mulch areas outside against the home or building.
Service Agreements Available
- One Time
If at any time the homeowner finds evidence of such insects, Citrus Pest Management Inc. will retreat at no additional charge to homeowner
Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is defined as an effective and? environmentally sensitive approach that relies on common sense practices to effectively manage pests economically with the least possible hazard to people, property, and the environment.
Cockroaches can have a negative impact on public health and your family.
Citrus Pest Management has an arsenal of insecticide baits, sprays and dusts so we can custom-design an IPM programs that work fast.
IPM includes five steps for success
- Recommendation/Customer education
Inspection includes: Look for cockroaches, their signs and conducive conditions for infestations.
- Fecal matter/Oral secretions
- Egg cases
- Cast skins
Being able to identify the several common cockroach species and understand the biology and behavior of each common cockroach species. For a trained professional this information will help save time and achieve the best results possible.
A good IPM should include non-chemical and chemical control methods that best fit the residential or commercial environment.
The best areas to treat for cockroaches are
- Cracks and crevices where cockroaches hide
- Cockroach travel routes (along edges and corners of walls)
“in between” where cockroaches hide and where they find
food and water
- Lines easy for cockroaches to follow
- Utility lines
- Table legs
As an expert in cockroach control this is an opportunity for us to educate you the customer
- The customer must be a part of the solution
- Customers can take preventative measures in between Pest Management services
Customers can improve sanitation, repair and eliminate moisture problems, reduce clutter, seal cracks & crevices, store food in plastic containers, empty trash frequently, pick up pet food,
Periodic follow up visits are important after treatment to look for signs of return and suggest additional treatments.